I am currently training as a Health Coach with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition’s cutting-edge Health Coach Training Program, and will graduate mid-2019!
During my training, I am studying over 100 diverse dietary theories, spanning from ancient Eastern Traditions to modern Western medicine, including IIN’s unique core concepts like Bio-Individuality and Primary Food. Likewise, I am learning about practical lifestyle management techniques, as well as innovative coaching methods with some of the world’s top health and wellness experts. My instructors include:
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition;
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University;
- Dr. Mehmet Oz, cardiothorasic surgeon, best-selling author, and star of The Dr. Oz Show;
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine;
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach;
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine;
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center;
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating;
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert;
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health;
- Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author;
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing;
- Dr. Deepak Chopra, leader in the field of mind-body medicine;
- Dr. David Katz, Director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center;
as well as many other leading researchers and nutrition authorities.
Not only are my studies inspiring me to discover my best self, I am learning to empower others to do the same! My education is equipping me with extensive knowledge in holistic nutrition, natural wellness, health coaching, and preventive health. Drawing on these skills and my knowledge of different dietary theories, I will work with clients to help them make lifestyle changes that produce real and lasting results.
While working with me, you will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness. Each session will leave you feeling inspired and motivated. We will talk about concepts beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationships as well as career and money. I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life.